Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Monday, November 14, 2011

zzzz's and procrastination

It has been a couple of days- I haven't posted because well I have been lazy.. I have procrastinated from everything this weekend. I did my Creativity workshop which was great... but besides that lots of ZZZZ's. And I Can't wait to go home and zzzzz again. In fact as I sit in my current class I type this because I REALLY don't want to fall asleep in class. oh ps. down -0.5 from last time (probably because I sleep so much lol!)
Trying to get stress levels down again.
oh  I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SHARE...
this month is pancreatic cancer month... yes it is also prostate cancer month... but pancreatic cancer is a killer- most people don't survive it- not trying to be terrible and take the steam away from prostate but pancreatic cancer is a killer. I lost both grandmothers to it and my boyfriends mother passed away from it too. It is a killer. Even if your family hasn't been directly effected by it think of Steve Jobs, think of Patrick Swayze... they have passed away after fighting pancreatic cancer.
So On NOVEMBER 20th wear purple for pancreatic cancer awareness. ITS PURPLE MONTH. Grow your moustaches and Wear purple this month support both cancer groups.
pancan.ca  (if your interested)
oh and I am drinking this disgusting coffee- throwing it out- waste of 1.60 :(
OH and I bought something pretty- a bench coat- that I shouldn't have bought
but it is beautiful... money I will never get back so it better keep me warm

If this blog seems scattered that's because my mind is scattered. I SHOULD BE SLEEPING! I think trying to get my mind working has made me a little crazy! Procrastination has been wonderful for me... or not.

I NEED SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment