Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

!!!! ACCOMPLISHMENT !!!!

!!!!So it's kinda late. But that is totally OK. I'm a bit of a night hawk anyways.

Today was a better day, slept in until 11 or so. Can't really complain. I did not like the rain though. Terrible. I was wearing my favourite boots, that I haven't weatherproofed and they are fabric and they became totally soaked. My toes are still cold!
In my teachable class today we got to throw stuffed animals at each other- apparently that taught me something. I enjoy the class, don't get me wrong just can't believe I paid a ton of money to throw a stuffed animal at someone.

Oh but I accomplished things today. Cleaned the bathroom, and raised my credit card limit; to which the lady said- "you know you are approved for even higher credit right?" and I said NO! PLEASE NO! DO NOT FEED MY SHOPPING ADDICTION. And the lady responded to my quiet please don't tell me that by saying that I am good at paying my credit card off and should consider myself a lucky person in terms of my credit score and should appreciate what others don't have.
To which I said I need to leave now and search some of my favourite stores (no I didn't buy anything...for me)
AH!

Oh, and the not buying anything for me is kinda not true. I went to the grocery store today and stocked my fridge and fruit bowl with delicious fruits and veggies. I'm totally trying to get back into my health kick. From January 11th to August I lost 80 lbs. From August to today November I have gain 3 lbs. This is the time to insert sad face for the 3! I know 3 isn't a big deal but I have a long way to go. I have another 50 lbs ahead of myself. And I will do it! Before my next birthday. I swear.

So I am back on my kick. I went to Portugal in august which made eating healthy difficult. And now trying to adjust to the craziness of teachers college kicked my butt. I am to blame I just having been making myself the priority. So I am back to that!
And I just realized a totally cool component to my blog- I am going to hold myself responsible to my weight on this. I wont give you my weight but I will say if I am positive or negative from the day before. Yes I weight myself everyday. Because I have to hold myself accountable; otherwise 3lbs would be 15! EEKS!

OK, so today's motto is accomplishment: Groceries, commitment to health, bathroom cleaning, oh and lots of soup cooking (tried a fellow Student teachers recipe DELICIOUS!).

OK, and writing like this totally a new cool stress relief. Freaking love it.

That's right FREAKING.

I am no professional writer! (yes I like to use ! a lot) !!!!
!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment