Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Monday, November 28, 2011

blahgah

Hello people (who seem to find me interesting).
So, today I went back to my placement. My AT is away until tomorrow however because his dad passed away- so my condolences to him and his family. However, that made today a waste of my life. Firstly, the kids did nothing important. Movies in both classes, the one class I didn't even both going to because it was just the credit recovery and its not like those kids give a damn. They are good kids deep down inside they just make life difficult and I didn't want to be there when they started swearing at the on-call teachers. And the other on-calls told me I didn't need to be there... so today was useless. On another note.. I got some sleep. And Mr. Tall (he is really tall and his name isn't that but that's my nickname for him) is the Vice Principle and a little intimidating but basically he thinks I am kick ass now. He and I were talking about the school and what not. So he knows my name well now I think! I HOPE! 
But day was kinda a wash. Got nothing out of today. tomorrow I am going to be observing again, so I am getting nothing out of my placement, again! 
It is ok, things will get better, whenever my AT allows me to teach something :S 

Anyways, I had been getting free internet at school until now- not impressed have to fork up 28$ gah. not too bad though is it? 

Anyways, I kinda miss being at my own place instead of my parents - cause I like having my own space.
oh well - oh and because my parents didn't have internet for a while :(

anyways I want to nap- I am tired. Deal with it. 
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment