Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is up

SO
I am pretty much back to being quirky... meditation does that to me.
Its my own therapy. something i do for me.
I'm still being a bad student though. that is okay- I love being a bad student. I have been a good student now for so long... I AM SICK OF IT!
But, to the important part of my day.. totally watching big bang theory; again. On season 2 already and so happy.
I forgot how much I love sheldon cooper. and how much I LOVE LOVE LENARD! I want my own Lenard... but I want to change his last name to something better. Its not that he is cute- I just think he would be a great guy to be in a relationship with. It is not that he is needy- it is that he is grateful and appreciative and respectful.
And I love him. lol
he makes me think of my boy toy a lot. but lets not talk about him.
Lenard Hofstadter 
(actor: Johnny Galecki)
And Penny is so cute. I have heard a lot of complaints about how the girl is the dumb one- but think of the string of dumb men she brings in- there is by far more dumb men on the show then women (yay!) 
I also like Amy. Shes so quirky. Love it. I love her drunk too... and her a-sexuality especially when you think about it she has put more moves on penny then she has on sheldon! LOVE IT! 

Maybe I am overanalyzing it. but that is ok. 

How many times have I watched this series? I dont know 5, 6, 7? ok probably in the double digits. Probably have a problem. but that is totally ok.
So anyways...

OH OH! I was wondering- why is anyone reading my blog? Curious. Cause I am mostly writing for my need to hear myself and my amazingness. Cause I am awesome. 

Oh today in my religion teachable I did a prayer on being called to inclusivity in the classroom. And I talked about one of ways to stop bullying after it has started is to make sure the students don't sit together. My wonderful colleague pointed out that means they aren't dealing with the situation. Well, I said, its my job to protect my students. I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE. She just couldn't see why separating them would be beneficial. If I had to sit beside my bully every day I would leave. I was going to include a story of me as a kid here- but I can't cause it is totally upsetting me and I am not supposed to look back too much. 

So screw any of you who think enabling is ok. IT IS NOT. THEY ARE CHILDREN! CHILDREN!!!! OUR JOB IS TO PROTECT THEM! PROTECTION is the key to education. If a child is not safe then you are not being a teacher. Ok that is my rant. I was pretty upset if you can't tell. It is a huge pet peeve of mine to think that a teacher would do nothing in the eyes of a bully. To say you will put them together and just say get along is disgusting. SICKENING. And i feel really bad for her future students. and I hope one day someone tells her THIS IS NOT OK. and I mean, besides me. 

Done my rant. More Big Bang Theory? HELLS YES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment