Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TV!!!

So failed again, with blogging- but guess what bahahah
Instead, I spent last night watching charmed on the couch with my room-mate. so much better then writing!
Maybe aiming everyday to blog is a little overwhelming everyday- but I am not giving up.
And why is my post called tv? well because I have had to watch tv off a laptop; and I need tv, just to watch movies and stuff but I need TV!!!
And this awesome guy in my section gave me his tv; and a hug. Made me so happy!!!
Hugs and tv? sounds kick ass!
Now, I am hearing about how extra-ordinary Martin Luther is- and all I can think is that as much as he did; he is an anti-Semitic, and against gender-roles!
So.. anti-Semitic guy is awesome? anti-women roles is awesome?
Basically we are saying we should support the guy who would hold society back in social justice? GREAT!!!

And, history people are so oblivious to world religions, they don't have a clue. They don't realize the contributions to faith- they say this is what they did and don't analyze it beyond that point.
They think they can hid behind their big words- I might not use big words but I have a much stronger understanding of religious ideas and religious people. but WHATEVER!

anyways going to pay attention- might write again.

I am amazing.. :)

TV TONIGHT!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment