Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

gummy worms

Today I ate gummy worms and almost a whole container of them... now my tummy hurts...
Gosh, I wish I was kidding about that. I did most of my christmas shopping when I returned to North Bay, and I got myself a container of gummy worms... I have some left- not many... and I might be having a heart attach/stomach ulcer from them. Delicious and worth every calorie- but my body is already paying for it.
And I am still be unproductive in terms of my school work. I need to do 10 lessons tomorrow and my philosophy of education. I am so screwed.
More gummy worms?
I am exhausted however, and just wanted to post to say I posted!




delicious (looks just like them too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment