Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Friday, November 18, 2011

dirty looking

well isn't it another day
I did not go to my first class of the day. I wasn't feeling good and was kinda dirty look-ing, and I was tired and that is just the way it is. Things were not good. Went to my preservice religion course... and i... enjoyed it.
I'm trying to not stick my head out anymore.. but I gave someone a big smile today who didn't appreciate it so it made me smile more.
I felt kinda gross after my day- dare I say dirty look-ing and- and so I took another shower. uhhhh showers. I do my best thinking in the shower. scrubbing my hair- and thinking. and smelling good. ummmm delicious grapefruit smell!

Ok so I am kinda going bonkers but it is good- i see my bub tomorrow.. bub :) hehe
blah
so sick of the leafs loosing. want reimer back- give me reimer back!

ok, KINDA talking like a neanderthal! and loving it

Not much exciting going on- some basic type type type blah blah blah
and I FINALLY caught up on my DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES... Now who is dirty looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment