Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Worst Student Award

So, my unit plan is a sham. Its not done. Needs 5 more lessons (terrible me I know). And I just don't want to do them. Unfortunately, I have to.
My philosophy of education.. smiling at me... not even started. Knowing, haha no sleep for you.
So that is what is going on.
Homework.
So today I give myself the award titled: Worst Student Award
Just because I think homework should go do itself.
Yay?
SO
I am blogging so I don't do homework.
Why don't deadlines phase me anymore? Is it because of all the second chances they give us? Yes, Yes it is.
I don't feel like this is a professional program because NO ONE treats it like it is.
Unprofessional, teachers college.

No comments:

Post a Comment