Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Good things all at once...

So it has been a couple days since you have heard from me but as I told you- I have been in the process of negotiating for a house- and guess what... I am a very proud home owner. The house is beautiful. Move in day is set for December 14th! Yay 5 weeks! So in honour of my good news- I must share some hilarious photos.

 I plan on it..

I hope this isn't us...

Second set of good news; I had an interview on Wednesday (same day we bought the house)... and apparently it went really well, because I got a second interview on the spot. I also have to complete an evaluation but this is a step in the right direction! woo hoo.. teaching adults may be coming through! 
Soon I will be hearing students complain (I can only hope)!


And more good news- AMERICAN's aren't as dumb as they look (ok, yes offensive joke... blah blah blah). Well, they aren't except for Texas, and Donald Trump.  Congratulations Donald Trump on making an ass of yourself.... but much more importantly- OBAMA! 4 more years. Thank God, *yes God doesn't have to be republican!* women's right may continued to be protected by you. 


I don't know if you read the twitter's- but if you haven't... here is a saved copy of them... because Mr. Trump here intelligently decided he was going to write whatever he wanted in his twitter journal- where no one would ever find it. Luckily many smart people saved his tweets, before he deleted them; while I did see them before he deleted them I was not one of the smart people... but here you go... eat your heart out....


I wondered as I read these- he must be flexible, as he managed to put his foot in his mouth and his head in his ass all at the same time! 

...said Donald Trump's toupee! 


I know its kinda a short post- but its hilarious. At least I have been laughing at myself - even if you aren't laughing at all. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! And the job interview! Damn... sure wish I could help you move... I just, I live so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha- so far away- sounds like an excuse already!

    ReplyDelete