Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas, Gay People, Sex, and The Dentist

Hey all,
I have been super busy again. But I decided, while at work, and wasting life, I would at least share with you my wonderfulness!
Did you know there is only 25 days to christmas eve? YAY!

I am done my christmas shopping- actually I finished on monday- and they are wrapped and under the tree. That is right! ON THE FREAKING BALL!

Speaking of balls, I have to share these awesome videos that a friend showed me this week.

I found it fucking hilarious. 
But, ladies, there is one for you too...

Not as hilarious- but still worth the watch.

I am well aware that there are some crazy over-generalizations. However, still hilarious. 
The one part that concerns me in the woman's one is the sex bit- I know I have never had sex with a woman, and I understand that dildos are part of the usage- but from my understanding (especially from a university professor, who said so clearly in our Philosophy of Sex class) there is more to it (Especially for lesbians) then the ohh ahhs of a dildo. But whatever- I'm not going to pretend to know about it. I may know about my experiences but I seriously cannot comment on anything like that. 

I just love it though- especially the gay one- the lesbian one- I am like whatever... everyone seems to love lesbians- in fact I have heard many people say lesbians are okay but Gay people thats the problem (like lesbians are a class outside of gay!)

Ok though ladies and gents- I have something else serious to talk to you about. I have been working at a dental office for just over three months now- and I have to tell you people- BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Seriously, you guys don't know how gross it is to see that crap scrapped off. I clean and sterilize some of the things they use to help out- and its nasty. And when you come in here and say I don't brush my teeth that is your job- We have to tell you EW. And also, no wonder no one wants to kiss you. Seriously, there are so many of you who don't- or pretend to- and we can freaking tell the difference. It should not take two hours to clean your mouth. Teeth are so important- so please take care of them. 

Also, get your cavities taken care of! If you have them- GO SEE YOUR DENTIST!! Because, instead of just paying to get that fixed, you could end up needing a root canal. That is when your cavity is so deep and it is into your roots- therefore no filling in the world will fix it. So go get it fixed, please. Cause then you complain to me... it is not my fault you are a moron. 

ALSO- you people need to learn how to talk to a receptionist. We are not dentists, we are not dental experts, we take phone calls, make appointments, and doing the billing (sometimes). DO NOT YELL AT US WHEN THE DENTIST IS UNAVAILABLE- he is a dentist- guess what if he is not available you have two options SHUT THE FUCK UP and GET THE NEXT AVAILABLE APPOINTMENT or Change dentists. And Good luck finding a dentist who has lots of time to take emergency appointments. 
I am not trying to be mean, or bitter or anything- just realistic. We don't decide when the dentists work- he does. And yelling at me isn't going to get you an appointment any faster- talking to me like a human being not your bitch, means I can ask the doctor if he can stay 30 minutes later. 

Another thing, if you call and say you need an emergency appointment- and I say "I have 4pm". And you said "I'm at work still". And then I inform you it is our last available appointment- you better take it and not bitch. If you don't bitch, I may ask another patient to try to switch with you. But if it is an emergency- where the pain is so bad you cannot sleep- then you should take the appointment. If not- good luck finding someone else. 

Anyways. Thats my rant. 

Hope you enjoy Christmas.


And Gay People


And Sex



And the dentist...


No comments:

Post a Comment