Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

good, frustrating, and then it is monday

GOOD LATE DAY SIR... ...or Madame So today was a bit of an exciting day- my fiance and I for the last few weeks have been searching for our first home. Yes, little Ms. T is becoming a homeowner. 

Well, I must say looking for a home is one of the most exciting things I have done. Critiquing people is
oh so much fun... but it is also oh so frustrating. I mean- we are not millionaires (we are billionaires!! mwahaha), so finding a home decent in our price range- is like finding a needle in a haystack and by golly I think we did it! We found a beautiful two story home- 7 years old, on the mountain, in a new area so lots of growth to happen around.

And we are so excited. We hope on Tuesday to make it official. If you cannot tell- I am a much happier person today (I guess finding a home will do that to you).

 I will tell you this- tomorrow I will not be- because it is monday- and I have the same disease as that despicable orange ugly-ass cat...

 (And I missed Once Upon A Time...) *tear*

But Remember all- Remembrance day is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment