Welcome


Welcome to common elements of me.
I am simple, and complex.
I come here to express and vent- and share.
Enjoy, relish, and comment.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back for Day 2

So, yesterday I was a little rough with my return to the online craze- but I am back and with a vengeance. ok not really. I am back and I am going to try to do this more often...write and talk about life and what is going on. So yesterday you all found out I am getting married- yay- how exciting. Really it is. but I rather talk about more then that- so moving on. I really got to put out a kudos to my friend here- you may know her as Lauren- she is my one and only follower and she set me out (unintentionally) on this blogging journal- again *YAY* (I suggest that y'all check her out, this instant- she is quirky, and a much better writer then I). ...and somehow I hold two university degrees and am able to teach the young minds of tomorrow. Speaking of that- Teaching is my passion- and since completing my degrees I have worked in retail (until July) then at Tim Hortons (until August), worked for JYSK (for one day), and have worked at a dental office as a receptionist and billings. *side note: for those of you who don't know what JYSK is, essentially it is like a big bed bath and beyond, with like wallmart prices and qualities, but nicer then a wallmart but less nice then a bed bath and beyond (seriously just go to bed bath and beyond). There just isn't any teaching jobs in southern ontario- kinda crappy... but I kinda have this opportunity that may help me out... I have an interview on wednesday with a private career college in Hamilton... Wish me luck guys- it will be teaching adults and helping them get their GED and find jobs- kinda cool right? (I may need to teach a Customer service course- yay?) However, I still believe this is a GIANT leep in my career that is in the path forward (yay?). However, I kinda feel like the person the greatest man in the world was talking about...
Cause yes my first degree is a bachelor of arts... of course Day two of me B*tching about my life? You people are gunna love me... I can see you internet trolls saying "First world problems- too many jobs getting raises". Well screw you guys :) by the way I am behind in big bang theory this week :( tear ... I may just go watch that now... so in spirit of halloween (yes 3 days ago- seriously I know I'm late)... I leave you with this-

2 comments:

  1. Ironically in my last post I wrote she is a better writer then I... and it should be better writer than I.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ms. T., I simply have more practice. If it makes you feel any better, I don't know if it will, I've been working in a daycare. I was working with 6 month olds to 4 year olds this summer and now I work 10 hours a week with 4-12 year olds. Enjoy catching up on TBBT!

    ReplyDelete